New Delhi (Metro Rail Information): Nationwide Capital Area Transport Company (NCRTC) invitations bids from eligible bidders for operation and upkeep of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Speedy Transit System (RRTS).
Tender Reference No. – DM/OM/COR-OF/144
Job description – Operation and upkeep of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Speedy Transit System (RRTS).
Pre bid assembly date – 20.07.2021 at 15:00 hrs
Bid submission date – from 1500 hrs on 10.08.2021
Final date for submission of bid – upto 1500 hrs on 20.08.2021
opening of technical bid – 21.08.2021 at 1500 hrs
scope of labor
The scope of labor for the operator consists of the next –
- Preparation of plans, modules, normal working procedures, manuals for operation and upkeep of transit methods.
- Institution of group together with recruitment and coaching for O&M of Transit System.
- Proof of testing and commissioning of transit methods as per the provisions of the draft O&M settlement.
- Acquisition of transit methods for operation and upkeep.
- O&M of Transit System as per the provisions of the draft O&M Settlement
- Sustaining and updating the Asset Administration System as per the provisions of the draft O&M settlement.
- Procurement and upkeep of spares stock as per the provisions of the draft O&M settlement. • Growth, operation and upkeep of non-transit property.
- Maximize transit and non-transit income.
For additional particulars the applicant might obtain the tender doc from the web site www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
The Delhi-Meerut RRTS is an 82.15 km lengthy semi excessive pace rail hall connecting Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut. It can have 22 stations. As soon as accomplished, the gap between Delhi and Meerut shall be coated in lower than an hour, with trains operating at a prime pace of 180 kmph on this route.
The precedence part of 17 km size between Sahibabad and Duhai is anticipated to be operational by March 2023, whereas the whole hall is anticipated to be operational by 2025.
Day by day Updates from Metro and Railways