In a significant aid to commuters, the Thane Municipal Company (TMC) has lastly acquired permission from the railway authorities for the elevated deck work of the Station Space Visitors Enchancment Scheme (SATIS) 2 venture.

Satis 2 is being carried out to decongest the station’s east facet. Within the evaluate assembly held for the venture, Thane Mayor Naresh Mhaske knowledgeable that work on the deck would begin within the subsequent 15 days. He has requested the involved officers to instantly take away the encroachments within the space demarcated for the deck.

The deck is a significant a part of this venture. As soon as the deck work begins, the venture will get an enormous enhance. He directed the officers to make sure that there isn’t any delay in beginning the work on the deck.

Satis 2 work is finished below good metropolis plans. An official in-charge of good metropolis tasks mentioned, “About 30% to 40% of the overall work on the Satis 2 venture has been accomplished. We now have began the development of two.23 km of elevated street and the muse of the elevated street and all of the work for the street. -70% of the construction work is full.The work on the superstructure of the street together with the ghat is in progress.

The venture has a deck of 6.50 m with an space of ​​8900 sqm, linked by elevated street.

Mhaske mentioned, ‘Railways have authorized the development of this deck. Some a part of the land is with the Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran (MJP), which we’ll purchase. Aside from this, there are six residential homes, 9 retailers and a few sheds which will probably be demolished. I’ve seen that there was a delay within the demolition of those constructions and have directed the involved authorities to demolish them instantly. Work on the deck will begin within the subsequent 15 days.

The company has set a brand new deadline of December 2022 to finish your complete venture.

Satis 2. about

The price of the second satis venture will probably be 266 crore

It should have a separate 8,900 sqm deck for multi-level parking and bus terminus. A business constructing with meals plaza, bathroom, ready room, ticket counter and civic comfort heart is proposed.

The parking plaza could have a capability of seven thousand autos.

To clear visitors jams, TMC will construct an elevated street from Kanhaiya Nagar to Thane East Station Satis.

The elevated street will probably be 2.23 km lengthy.

The venture additionally has an elevated bus terminus of 8,000 sqm and an elevated bus hall of 1.90 km.




Supply hyperlink